Recently, Himachal Road Transport Corporation released the HRTC Recruitment 2020 Notification for the eligible candidates. The HRTC will hire 400 candidates for the Driver Vacancy. Candidates who are waiting for this Himachal Road Transport Corporation Vacancy, now they can apply for the HRTC Recruitment 2020 Application Form which has been started and the last date is 27th January 2020 and 3rd February 2020. Here, we have shared the HRTC Vacancy Notification 2020 complete details that are given in the below section.
HRTC Recruitment 2020 Notification
Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla has announced the HRTC Driver Vacancy 2020 Notification for the 400 Posts. The Application Process will be completed in Offline Mode and the Application Form is available here. The Application process has been started 3rd January 2020. The Selected candidates will be appointed across the Himachal Pradesh State. So, applicants who are suitable for this vacancy eligible Criteria then immediately apply for it. We provide complete instruction in details.
HRTC Driver Important Dates 2020
|Conducted By||Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Number of Post||400|
|Download Application Form & Submission Date||Available|
|Last Date of Submission||27th January 2020 for General Category Candidates3rd February 2020 for Tribal Area Candidates|
Himachal Road Transport Corporation Vacancy 2020 Details Category Wise
|Category||No. of Post|
|General Freedom Fighters Family||05|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||74|
|SC Freedom Fighters Family||02|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||16|
|OBC Freedom Fighters Family||01|
HRTC Driver Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are ready to participate in the Himachal Driver Vacancy 2020, firstly must clear the Eligibility Criteria that are mentioned in the below section.
Educational Qualification for HRTC Recruitment 2020
- If you have passed 10th from any Recognized Institutes or State board then you are eligible for this Vacancy.
- Must have Driver License with Experience.
Age Limit for HRTC Recruitment for Drivers
- Applicant’s Minimum age should be 18 Years, And
- Maximum age should be 45 years.
- 5 years age relaxation for SC and ST Category Candidates.
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 5910/- +Rs. 2400/- – Rs. 8310/- per month.
- Application Fee: 300/- Rs.
HRTC Recruitment 2020 Application Process
The candidates who are keen on going after HRTC Driver Vacancy 2020 may finish the application method at the earliest opportunity. Candidates must peruse the guidelines given in the official notice cautiously and afterwards go after the Driver position opening in Himachal Road Transport Corporation. Follow the underneath given straightforward advances and apply for the HRTC Recruitment.
- Click on the HRTC Driver Notification 2020 Link gave underneath.
- Read the notice carefully and check the qualification subtleties.
- Interested candidates can download the application form that is given below.
- Start filling the Himachal Road Transport Corporation Driver Application Form 2020.
- Fill all the necessary details that are asked in.
- Ready all the documents and Scanned which are required like documents, photographs & signature.
- Pay the recommended application charge dependent on the classification.
- Send the properly filled the application form to the prescribed address before last date.
Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC),
Download the Recruitment Notification Pdf: https://static.abhibus.com/hrtc/pdf/20200102_posts.pdf
Download the Application Form: https://static.abhibus.com/hrtc/pdf/20200102_posts.pdf
The selection process will be depended on these steps:
- Preliminary Driving Test
The selection procedure can be characterized as the procedure of choice and short listing of the correct candidates with the essential capabilities and range of abilities to fill the opportunities in an organization. The 400 Candidates selection totally depend on this selection process. In the first phase, candidates will face the Driving test; after clearing this test then they are eligible for the next round which is Interview.
In this process, the organization will check the candidate’s skill set and ability to work in an organization. The purpose of this interview is to find out the suitable candidate and to give him an idea about the Work profile and what is expected of the potential employee.
After doing all these processes, the HRTC will release the Merit and Cut off list which will base on the candidate’s performance, their eligibility criteria and more factors. Candidates can check their names on these lists.
HRTC Jobs 2020
HRTC is the state-had road transport organization of the region of Himachal Pradesh, India. It gives transport organizations to towns and urban territories inside Himachal Pradesh and the adjoining and closes by states of Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir. Himachal Roadways Transportation Corporation is one of the main RTC’s in Quite some time to offer an office for online booking of tickets for a wide scope of transports.